Portable Data Loader Products
For legacy and modern aircraft
Is your current Data Loading infrastructure secure, future-proof and easy to upgrade?
MBS is a proven leader in security, having developed and sold the first purpose built portable data loader since 2013.
With the MBS Data Loading concept you are compliant to:
• ARINC 827 + ATA Spec 42
• Crate format
• Long life digital signature
• ARINC 835
• Methods used by OEMs for digital signature
• ARINC 641-1
• ARINC 645-1
• New section being added for hardening of data loaders
• Requirement for PKI
• Anticipated to be a means of compliance with AC 43-216
• Expected to be basis for future requirements published by regulators and airframers
The mini PDL-Pad, when used in conjunction with the memory card emulator family, is the ideal tool to facilitate management of the anticipated changes to ARINC 667 concerning physical media security, processes and regulations.
The secure MBS Data Load concept includes the following components:
- SCS - Software Crating Station for Secure End to End processing of Filed Loadable Software
- FLS-Desk Software - complete visibility of your fleet software configuration
- mini PDL-Pad - secure and future-proof Data Loading solution
- SMD - Secure Maintenance Device
- PDL-Adapter - the cheapest route to avoid expensive upgrades on the aircraft
- Memory Card Emulator Family - to overcome the restrictions and risks of physical media
The one-stop-shopping solution to overcome floppy disk obsolescence,
for streamlining your data load processes and reduce total costs
The MBS PDL-Adapter provides a quick and easy conversion of an ADL dependent aircraft into one which...
eEnabled Solutions for Memory Cards and USB Sticks
Secure, streamlined alternative to physical media distribution for data loading...
Secure Maintenance Device for Browser based data loading and OEM Windows App based data loading...